Ames Park Banner
- Banner Posts
The Ames Park Banner is available for non-profits, event based activity or for charity within the City of Northfield to hang a sign for their events. Ames Park is located on the Northeast corner of Highway 3 and Highway 19/5th Street W.
- See calendar below for availability.
- To submit an application, click on "Request Reservation" under Availability.
- A rendering or picture of the proposed sign will need to be submitted.
- No fee is required.
- Signs must be attached to and not damaging the existing posts. The size of the sign must fit within the parameters of the City installed posts that are 6 feet tall and 12 feet apart.
- Applications are not accepted more than 3 months prior to the date of the event.
- The sign may be allowed for a maximum of 28 days within any single 12-month period.
- Signs may not be posted longer than 14 days prior to the event and must be removed by 12:00 a.m. on the last day approved for display. If the sign is not removed on time, the next group may remove the previous banner to hang their own.
- Sign may not be installed until written approval is received from the Community Development Department.